Location: Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB
Turnbull Construction Project Managers Ltd. (TCPM) is a consulting firm in its 21st year of operation, specializing in providing professional Project Management and Owners Representative services for both public and private sector clients in the commercial and residential construction industry mainly in the greater Vancouver area, throughout British Columbia, and Calgary, Alberta. TCPM is a thriving business experiencing significant growth.
Full-time opening for a Project Coordinator to provide support to the Project Managers of commercial, residential, recreational and institutional construction projects in the BC Lower Mainland and in Calgary. Projects are exciting and challenging and typically range from $2M to $200M in value.
The Project Coordinator supports several Project Managers on many different projects. The PC’s duties include maintaining excellent relationships with the Owner, architect, consultants and general contractor, coordinating project meetings, updating project schedules as directed by PM, processing invoices, issuing contracts, drafting monthly reports, project close-out tasks (Maintenance and Operations Manual coordination, As-built coordination, manage Deficiency lists, archiving project documents) and other duties as required or assigned.
TCPM provides our PCs with the opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge under the guidance of a team of seasoned professional project managers. TCPM offers a salary and benefit package within the top quartile of the industry. Salary will commensurate with experience. There is a significant opportunity for advancement and personal growth. TCPM also offers a flexible, fun, team environment and highly values a healthy work-life balance for our team.
• 2-5 years work experience as a Project Assistant or Project Coordinator with a Project Management, Construction or Design firm
• Technical College graduate or University diploma in related field such as Engineering or Construction Management
• Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills.
• Superior computer skills MS Word, Excel, Project or other scheduling software
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Superior organization skills
• Belief in life-long learning and continuous improvement
APPLY NOW: Please email your detailed resume with a cover letter to:
Grant Turnbull, P.Eng., MBA PM, President at email@example.com. No phone calls please.