Locations: Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB
Turnbull Construction Project Managers Ltd. (TCPM) is a consulting firm in its 21st year of operation, specializing in providing professional Project Management and Owners Representative services for both public and private sector clients in the commercial and residential construction industry mainly in the greater Vancouver area, throughout British Columbia. TCPM is a thriving business experiencing significant growth.
Full-time opening for an intermediate level Project Manager to provide leadership and management of commercial, residential high-rise, recreational and institutional construction projects in the BC Lower Mainland and Calgary. Projects are exciting, challenging, and typically range from $2M-$200M in value.
Project Managers are responsible for all phases of the project including early planning, design, construction, commissioning, and hand-over. The PM’s responsibility is to represent the Owner while managing the overall project budget, the project schedule, sustainability requirements, and all consultants and contractors.
TCPM provides our PMs with the opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge under the guidance of a team of seasoned professional project managers. There is a significant opportunity for advancement. TCPM offers a salary and benefits package in the top quartile of the industry. Salary will commensurate with experience. TCPM also offers a flexible, fun, team environment, and highly values a healthy work-life balance for our team.
• 5-8+ years work experience as a Project Manager /Project Coordinator / Construction Engineer
• Graduate Engineer with professional registration with APEGBC or APEGA
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred
• Demonstrated leadership and superior communications skills required
• Experience in the commercial design and construction of buildings required
• Site-based experience of significant importance
• Post graduate degree in Project or Construction Management considered a significant asset
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed
• Knowledge of project and scheduling software required
APPLY NOW: Please email your detailed resume with a cover letter to: Grant Turnbull, P.Eng., MBA PM, President at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.