Intermediate Project Managers, Full-time, Vancouver and Calgary
Immediate full-time openings for Project Managers to provide leadership and management of commercial, residential, and institutional construction projects in Vancouver and Calgary. Projects are exciting and challenging and typically range from $2M to $200M in value.
Project Managers are responsible for all phases of the project including early planning, design, construction, commissioning, and hand-over. The PM’s responsibility is to represent the Owner while managing the overall project budget, the project schedule, LEED requirements, and all consultants and contractors.
TCPM provides our PMs with the opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge under the guidance of a team of seasoned professional Project Managers. TCPM offers a salary and benefit package within the top quartile of the industry. Salaries commensurate with experience. There is a significant opportunity for advancement and personal growth. TCPM also offers a flexible, fun, team environment and highly values a healthy work-life balance for our team.
- 5 + years work experience as a Project Manager /Project Coordinator / Construction Engineer
- Graduate Engineer with professional registration with APEGBC or APEGA
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (Preferred)
- Proven leadership and superior communications skills
- Experience in the commercial design and construction of buildings required
- Post graduate degree in Project or Construction Management considered a significant asset
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed
- Knowledge of project and/or scheduling software an asset
Please submit cover letter stating your salary expectations with your current resume/cv to Grant Turnbull, P.Eng., MBA PM at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.